Guests can refuse dishes after ordering. In this case, delete it from the account.
You can delete dishes only from an open account.
To delete items from the account, the waiter needs the right to refuse dishes.
1. Select the order from which you want to delete the dish.
2. Open the list of ordered dishes.
3. In the line of the dish to delete, press
4. Select a reason for the refusal. If you choose "Other", write the reason in the comment.
5. Indicate how many dishes to leave in the order.
6. Click "OK" and save the order.
A message about deleting a dish from the order will appear on the cook’s screen or will be printed on a printer that is installed in the kitchen. You can view the refused dishes in a special report.
Customer support service by UserEcho