Make a Refund
To return money to the client for the order, you need to make a refund. For example, for an incorrectly punched dish.
If you have set up dividing by legal entities, then you can make a return from any of them, without dividing by dishes.
To work with returns, you need the rights to make a return check.
1. In the main menu, open "All orders" section.
2. In the top menu, click "Get Account".
3. In the window that opens, in the "Account numbering" field, enter the account number – it is on the check.
4. Click "Receive" – in the left field the account with the ordered dishes will be displayed.
5. Click on "Return Check", give the client a printed return check and money.