In the developer's account, you can connect your website or application to Jowi by using the Jowi API.
- the restaurant menu will be displayed on the website or in the application;
- customers will be able to place orders and immediately send them to the restaurant;
- reserve tables through the application or website.
How It Works
1. Register a personal account of the developer.
2. Set the application settings in your personal account.
3. When the application is ready for operation, put it into active mode.
4. In the restaurant settings, select the application and set up the connection.
Jowi and the external application are ready to data exchange on orders and reserves.
You can read more about using the Jowi API on a separate portal.
Customer support service by UserEcho