After registration, you need to set up the developer’s office. To do this, go to the main tab and click "Edit".
1. Select an operating mode:
- Test – the application is under development and is not available for establishments;
- Live – the application is ready to work, it will appear in Jowi, and restaurants will be able to connect to it.
2. Indicate the name and URL through which changes in the status of orders and reservation from Jowi to the application will come.
3. Select the country and city in which the application operates. Add a description.
4. Put the flag to generate new data for connection.
5. Save the settings.
Developer account is set up.
Customer support service by UserEcho