For settlement with contractors for products or goods, use payment to the supplier.
To make a payment to the supplier at the checkout, the cashier needs the right “Expenses / Income”.
1. On the main screen in the bottom menu, choose "Expenses and Income".
2. In the bottom menu, choose "Payment to the supplier" and fill in the fields:
- indicate the cash shift from which you paying or to which the money comes;
- choose supplier from the list;
- enter the date and indicate the group of transaction, for example "procurement";
- add a description of the operation;
- choose a payment way and specify the amount.
3. Click "+Income", if the money came from the counterparty, and "-Expenses", if the restaurant pays.
The payment is completed – it is displayed in the list of recent operations on the terminal and in the list in the web panel.
Customer support service by UserEcho