Report on deposits contains information on all operations with a client’s deposit: replenishment in honor of a birthday, payment of bill with points, charging upon registration in promotion action or mobile application, and so on.
If you combine your client base with the base of another restaurant, then in the report you will see:
- all operations with the deposit of their clients in your establishment;
- operations of your clients in a partner establishment without the ability to view checks;
- operations of partner’s clients in their establishment.
To view the report, you need the right to "Write" for the "Clients" section.
1. On the "Clients" tab, select "Report on deposits".
Attention! You can also open the report from the list of clients by using the link reference "Deposit history" in the client line.
2. Specify the period and other parameters of report. Click "Start search".
3. In the report you will see operations with client deposits and detailed information on them.
In the "Details" section, you can find more information by clicking on the link references:
- Details – information about the card, to which the operation is attached;
- Bill – information about the bill associated with the operation;
- From the client – data about the client, who transferred the points to bill.