As long as the order from the application is not accepted to work, it can be edited. For example, delete dishes or add modifiers.
To edit dishes, you need the right to create and edit orders.
1. Open the delivery menu by clicking "Delivery" on the main screen.
2. Select an order from the list – its status should be "New".
3. Click "Change" in the lower menu.
4. Add new dishes to the order.
To view the list of already added dishes, click on the bill in the left field. In the window that opens, click on the dish to add modifiers.
5. Check the order and click "Save and accept".
The order has been accepted for work; after preparation, pass it to the courier.
Customer support service by UserEcho