In Jowi implemented the ability to unload data on invoices, as well as data from the "Report on sales" into 1C: Accounting for Ukraine.
To unload data to 1C, you need to download the external processing of the Restaurant API.
After downloading the processing file, start the 1C program: Accounting in the "1C: Enterprise mode".
1. Click on the button with the image of a triangle located on the left side of the top panel of the program. In the drop-down list that opens, select the menu item "File" -> "Open".
Attention! The user of the 1C program should have rights to use external reports and processing.
2. In the window that opens, go to the folder in which the Restaurant API file is located, select it and click on the "Open" button.
After that, in the 1C program, an external processing window will open.
3. Go to the settings section – the following window will open.
4. Fill in the id and api secret fields. To do this, you need to go to your personal account on jowi.club on the "Settings" tab, "Settings" section.
5. Copy API_KEY in the id field and API_SECRET in the Api secret field. After that, click "Save".
Now, to receive the data, it is enough to tick off the elements that you want to download and indicate the period, after which click on the "Download documents" button.
After the information is loaded into 1C, the data of the "Report on sales" can be viewed in the "Retail sales report" in the "Sales" section.
Data on the loaded invoices will be available in the list of documents "Receipt of goods and services" in the "Purchase" section.
Attention! The invoices with note "Draft" in 1C will not be unloaded!
If after loading in 1C the invoice in Jowi was deleted, so the next time when the documents are loaded in 1C, this invoice will be automatically noted for deletion.
Customer support service by UserEcho